cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward

Robynpoznikoff
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My accounts have the same email address and user name but I’m not getting community rewards

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

DARN. I thought I had found someone with the same problem I have. I have received the Top 25 award for four months straight but only automatically received the $ reward the first month. Moderators have added the $ for me but I wont keep asking them to adjust it month after month for $2. 

Terry

That's crappy. I would, just on principle alone.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Robynpoznikoff wrote:

So basically I need to go spam every topic to get a reward?

@Robynpoznikoff 

It's best to just help where you can and only spend time here that you don't need to use elsewhere. If you're only participating for rewards, the common refrain around here is, it would be more productive to collect and return beer cans or shopping carts.

DARN. I thought I had found someone with the same problem I have. I have received the Top 25 award for four months straight but only automatically received the $ reward the first month. Moderators have added the $ for me but I wont keep asking them to adjust it month after month for $2. 

Terry

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Robynpoznikoff wrote:

No. But it's a participation reward, not a passive reward like autopay and loyalty. You'd need to do a little work for referrals but yes if you wish to earn community rewards then you need to do some work.

Robynpoznikoff

Robynpoznikoff

Who really has time to sit on here all day ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Robynpoznikoff wrote:

My accounts have the same email address and user name but I’m not getting community rewards

That's because you've barely participated. You had one thread of activity in July with 4 posts and one bravo and then none in August.

You would need to be rather more active each month to earn the community reward each month.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I see that you only have seven posts to the community.  The reward is based on your level of contribution to the community forum.  Continue to post to the forum and you may become eligilbe for a reward.  Here is more info about the reward.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You should contact moderators they are only ones who can help with such issues.

It's hard for anybody to tell you how much you could be getting as it is s mystery how it is decided, so we can't be too helpful with the advice either

Need Help? Let's chat.