cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset phone

Squeek506
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't get txt from public or the code to let nevreceive texts or calls van someone happy

I'm getting annoyed, 

0lease help 

17 REPLIES 17

@Squeek506 

You should contact Moderators for help to access your self-serve account.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

@Squeek506 wrote:

She can't remember password to email so can't get code 

She must be able to reset her email account password.
Via security question? Using alternate email? Using text?

It's never a good idea to use an email account that you can't access (especially for yur Public Mobile account).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Squeek506 , you are referring to the 4 digit PIN code that can be used for 611?  Anyway, if you have lost that for to factory reset and can't remember it, then you need to seek moderator team assistance.  

@Squeek506 wrote:

The public mobile send a a code burns and get in that accountncaus3 reset phone, so dunno password so then also I don't get the code 

So you got a code to make a self serve account but you deleted it?

@Squeek506 wrote:

There's no code sent to e-mail. The only code is sent by text to set up your self serve account.

@Squeek506 

I do not understand what code? That Public Mobile is sending??

My understanding is you can't log into your self serve account?? Is this correct??

I just tried it.

I clicked "forgot password"

Next was enter and confirm my email

Next was my security question.

Next was a message saying "we sent you an email to reset your password".

3 minutes I had the email (pic below)Screenshot_20200117_030951.jpg

I clicked the link in email (where I scratched it out in orange)

That brought me back to Public Mobile to enter a new password and to confirm new password.

Next page was this (pic below)Screenshot_20200117_031057.jpg

Then I clicked login and had to put me email and new password I made and I was back into my self serve account.

No text at all....so please explain what text you're taking about? Thanks

Squeek506

So everything works, but receiving incoming text to ge5 into my account so the SIM is regd 

Just can't see the code public is sending 

Squeek506

@Squeek506  Click here to register your selfserve account.

@Squeek506 

Let me see if I understand correctly.

Q. Your phone has been reset and now you cannot access mobile data/internet.

A. Try restarting the phone. You may need to setup APN. What phone are you using?

Q. Cannot logon self-serve account due to forgotten password.

A. Since you can access the forum, can you also check your email account from the same device?

If you do not receive the email to reset your password, you'll need to contact Moderators.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

@computergeek541 OP has posted their phone a few posts up in this public forum. Would you be so kind to edit it out. Thanks!

Squeek506

The public mobile send a a code burns and get in that accountncaus3 reset phone, so dunno password so then also I don't get the code 

Squeek506

So everything works, but receiving incoming text to ge5 into my account so the SIM is regd 

Just can't see the code public is sending 

@Squeek506 wrote:

Girlfriend reset her phone now she can5 receive the code you guys send out gorbher to get into her account so can't send or receive 

So we need a call rather then a text 

Cause phones reset n can't open any emails 

@Jb456 

Ok your girlfriend reset here phone?. As in factory reset?..that would not affect the sim card. It just restores phone software to new again. Sim card should still work....

You mentioned she can't get into her account? You mean self serve account? Did she forget here password?...has she tried the forgot password option to have an email sent to her??

Why can't she access her email? Any web browser should be able to log into her email with her password. Has nothing to do with her phone??

Not sure what you mean by a text code? 

To reach moderators you have to contact them via SIMon the chat bot.Simon.JPG

@Squeek506 first click the 3 dots on right of your post so you can edit your post and remove your personal information (phone number) as it's visible for all the public to see

Squeek506

Girlfriend reset her phone now she can5 receive the code you guys send out gorbher to get into her account so can't send or receive 

So we need a call rather then a text 

Cause phones reset n can't open any emails 

@Jb456 

edtied by computergeek541: phone number removed

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Squeek506 wrote:

Can't get txt from public or the code to let nevreceive texts or calls van someone happy

@Squeek506  And PLEASE take the time to think about what you want to say, and type something coherent, because, I'm sorry, but, I'm at a loss to decipher what you said.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Can you explain in more detail your issue?

Did you just sign up? Did you port your number from another provider??

What works what does not??

Calls in ? Calls out?

Text in?; Out? Pictures?

Data?

What model phone you have?

Need Help? Let's chat.