cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding referring a friend

akrit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Recently I referred a friend to join the Public Mobile SIM but although I referred him all I got was $1 as an Reward for referring my friend where as they said they will provide $25 as the reward.

Could you tell me why I only received $1 as the reward and not $ 25 as mentioned?

6 REPLIES 6

akrit

He got $25 right away and is still getting referrel per month too.

Harjind

@akrit wrote:

Recently I referred a friend to join the Public Mobile SIM but although I referred him all I got was $1 as an Reward for referring my friend where as they said they will provide $25 as the reward.

Could you tell me why I only received $1 as the reward and not $ 25 as mentioned?

As others have pointed out, the activation was likely done prior to the $25 friend referral promo. This means you will probably be receiving $1/month for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile, rather than the one time $25 credit. No worries though, it will accumulate overtime and exceed $25 assuming you plan on staying with Public Mobile.

Harjind

As others have pointed out, the activation was likely done prior to the $25 friend referral promo. This means you will probably be receiving $1/month for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile, rather than the one time $25 credit. No worries though, it will accumulate overtime and exceed $25 assuming you plan on staying with Public Mobile.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@akrit wrote:

@akrit $25 reward are for online activation only. 

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@akrit wrote:

Sounds like you friend  did the activation whenthe $25.00 referral promo was not active. Did he get a $25.00 credit or a $10.00 credit in his account?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@akrit wrote:

Did you activate online at home? More than 72 hours ago?

Need Help? Let's chat.