cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

juniahofer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I switched to public mobile from lucky a week ago. First I paid $15 with a credit card and was told the card didn’t work, so I bought a $20 public mobile prepaid card. After checking my MasterCard account I saw that the $15 did in fact go through, but it’s not on my public mobile account. How do I get my money back?

5 REPLIES 5

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Most likely, what they'll do is just issue account credit, if it's not already in the account.  If you want a refund back to the card, I heard it takes a lot of time to process and by the time that's done, the renewal for next month is around the corner already.

selva1

Since this your first month payment, you have to send a private email to moderator team to get your refund or credit.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@juniahofer wrote:

Hi, I switched to public mobile from lucky a week ago. First I paid $15 with a credit card and was told the card didn’t work, so I bought a $20 public mobile prepaid card. After checking my MasterCard account I saw that the $15 did in fact go through, but it’s not on my public mobile account. How do I get my money back?

@juniahofer  If you dial *611 is thr $15 reported as an account balance? If yes, the it will be used to pay you next renewal. If not, you need to notify PM.To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@juniahofer wrote:

Send a private message to moderator to get a credit to your account for your future plan paymnet.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

SomeFriend

First confirm that it's not a pending charge, those may drop off.  If it is indeed complete, you'll need to contact the moderator team for assistance.

You can contact the moderator team here.  Expect a reply in roughly two days.  Here's their hours:

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.
Need Help? Let's chat.