cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code didn't work...

pshoebri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a long time public mobile member and signed up my youngest to the service with a basic $15 plan in a store. When it came time to input my referral code, which i got from my account, it wouldn't accept it... and so we signed up since I was in a rush and needed to finish. How can I have this applied to my account? I'm actually going to sign up my eldest son too, so want to make sure this is possible! Thanks all

3 REPLIES 3

kgentry5989
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had to try my referral code multiple times, it wouldn't accept it. I had to download Mozilla firefox to use as a browser for it to work properly in the end, first try too! Hopefully SIMon can help you get it all situated. It took me 3 days to sign up, it was so overwhelmingly frustrating to have to go through and fill the whole form out multiple times

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, as @Jb456 already mentioned you should open a ticket with SIMon the Public Mobile chat bot by clicking the dark blue question mark in the lowwer left hand corner of your screen. Other users have reported that tickets opened this way typically get a faster response.

@pshoebri next time you might want to try to use your refferal link as opposed to the code, you can find it listed under the same section as your refferal code in your self-serve portal. This would autocomplete the activation form with your referral code.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Click question mark on right hand side to talk to SIMon the chat bot... he'll give you a ticket to contact moderators to solve your issue

Need Help? Let's chat.