cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code bonus credit

Kmn0507
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long does t take to see the referral bonus on my account after just signing up

7 REPLIES 7

@KkuraWiz 

Becausevif itvwere going to apply to "this months payment" it would have to somehow be credited back to your credit card. It Always shows up in your balance to go towards your next renewal.

AE_Collector

KkuraWiz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up yesterday and received my referral bonus within a day. However, it didn't apply to this month's payment and shows up as an available fund instead, so it will likely apply to next month's payment.

You can check your transaction history to see if you got it:

My Account > Payment  > Transaction History > Under Transaction Type there should be a "$10 Referral Credit" and show as $10.00 under Credit (Payments)

nelsonc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mine was within a day - I joined this Wednesday and it was in my account on Thursday

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator if the reward doesn't show in that specific section by clicking on ?, bottom right, and follow instructions. It should be credited within 3 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kmn0507 wrote:

How long does t take to see the referral bonus on my account after just signing up

The official statement is 72 hours but I've seen it a couple times overnight. The existing referring customer should get a text almost right away. I agree with mimmo. Ask the referrer to make sure too.

But these referral codes are open to misinterpretation. ie. oh's and zeros, ess's and fives, ell's and ones.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GinYVR   if it's the 10 referral credit, I'm pretty sure it shows up as available funds.  As it is not a reward.

@Kmn0507  did you enter the referral code properly? If it is missing.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Kmn0507Should be within 72 hours. It shows up in the Reward section on your selfserve account.. not as a balance.

Need Help? Let's chat.