cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

raman1127
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up with PM at walmart today, 

The rep did not ask me about refer a friend.

Is that possible to enter the phone number of my friend 

8 REPLIES 8

@raman1127, if you have not activated yet, you need to use the phone number for the referral.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If its after the intial sign up you would need to send the information to a mod.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

raman1127
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have my friends number and name what information do you need to process referal

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Feel free to reach out to us for assistance regarding the referral, we'll see what can be done @raman1127 🙂

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Lieux

A few months ago (?), Public Mobile changed their policy.  Moderators are able to add the referral number after activation to get the $10 credit.  

Before that policy change, it was not possible.  Now, people have been able to add the referral number after activation.  But, only the moderators can do this for the customer.  

@raman1127, as directed contact the mods and there will be fine verification requirements to price the referral by a friend

@Lieux wrote:

Did it happened before @Dunkman???? I never eared that the mods did after the activation ...

@Lieux, yes you can do it after but there are some additional steps that are going to have to go through for verification.  It is not just as easy as adding the number during activation

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Did it happened before @Dunkman???? I never eared that the mods did after the activation ...

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@raman1127

It is possible to add your friend after activation but you will need to contact moderator.  Include the relevant information and details of your request.  Expect 1-2 day wait.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.