cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend reward

chakri264
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hi, I referred two friends recently. After first reference I received 12$ referral bonus however after the second referral I did not receive any referral bonus. Why?
20 REPLIES 20

pat123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I Just ask the question since I also doubt.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chakri264 wrote:

It is, I believe, a one time bonus and you still get 1$ per month off when your friend's account is in good standing.

@chakri264 I don't know of any one-time referral bonuses.  

@pat123 are you sure it's a referral bonus you're seeing?  Can you maybe post a partial screen capture of what you're seeing in self-serve?  Please block out any personal info (account number, phone number, name, address, etc) since this is a public forum.  But I'm not quite sure what it is you're seeing, so a picture would be helpful.

EDIT: what I would like to see is basically this info, found by clicking on Plans and Add-ons, then Rewards, and then the little triangle to show your rewards earned:

MyRewards.png

Again, please make sure to crop or black out anything you don't want shared, as I have done above.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

pat123

how many $ for one time bonus?

chakri264

It is, I believe, a one time bonus and you still get 1$ per month off when your friend's account is in good standing.

pat123

Why is $12? $1/month, for 120 day plan,  should be $3. Am I right?

h_haroonbashir

ooohh i see... thanks guys.

srlawren

@chakri264 this is a known issue affecting new referrals recently, and many of us (myself included) have been affected.  If you haven't already, please send @Mary_M the info she requested, and she can get it resolved for you.  It may take up to 1-2 weeks for the fix, as I understand it.

@h_haroonbashir If your friend is still on his or her original plan from a couple of years ago, they are likely on an older plan which is not eligible for rewards such as the referral reward. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

h_haroonbashir

thanks @shazia_k 

I will let her know.

Hello @h_haroonbashir

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

I'm sorry about this, in order for your friend to receive a reward, she must be on a reward eligible plan (pick and pay one). learn more about rewards here

If your friend is on a reward eligible plan and have not yet received her refer a friend reward, then please ask her to get in touch with me so I can look into this for her. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

h_haroonbashir

Hey shazia

I am new to public mobile and i reffered my friend who is using public mobile from the last 3 year but she did not recieve the reward. can you plz let us know how it works.?

Thanks

Regards

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @chakri264

I will be glad to look into this for you,

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

chakri264

Hi @Mary_M

Could you please look into this issue. Thanks

imm1304

Hi @DISQUISITION!

You are doing this right.  Just want to give you a hint.  Not all staffers with "PM" beside their name are from customer service.  Only Mary and Shazia, the forum moderators, are tasked with directly helping customers.  So direct people towards these 2 super helpful moderators or tag them in your post 🙂  

DISQUISITION

@pm1 you can click on the tab above that says REWARDS and see all the ways that you can earn rewards in detail.

DISQUISITION

@chakri264 Check to see who from PM is online & leave them a personal message with your phone number (if a PM rep answers here, they'll ask you to message them directly with your info)

pm1

oh how does the referral program work so far?

the person referring his/her friend will get reward for sure

will the person being referred get some reward as well?

chakri264
Thanks for the input. I don't think so. I made sure twice that the number was input correct. Hope someone from public mobile comment on it.

DISQUISITION

@chakri264  I don't believe your activation date has anything to do with your referal bonus.  I think that the second activation probably did not include your phone number, or it was improperly entered.

chakri264
I have been with public mobile more than 2 years but recently a month ago I switched to new plan from a grandfathered plan. And this referrals happened after activating new plan.

h_haroonbashir

what is your acount activation date?

Need Help? Let's chat.