cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a friend reward not received ? Usage of calls & texts were charged not correctly ?

thaile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
So far, I did not receive the Refer-a-friend reward ($10.00) althought my friend notified me that he got the cell phone service from Public Mobile already ? Also, I found that the usage of calls & texts was charged not correctly based on my use sice the activation time ? Please explain and solve the problem as I mentioned in this message.

Thank you very much

Thai Le

4 REPLIES 4

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@thaile wrote:
So far, I did not receive the Refer-a-friend reward ($10.00) althought my friend notified me that he got the cell phone service from Public Mobile already ?

To ensure the system has at least registered your friend as having referred you, can you log into your Self-Serve account, click "Plan and Add-Ons" from the main menu (fourth tab), then click on the "Rewards" sub-menu (second tab)?  On the new page that appears, click on the little triangle to the left of the "Total Rewards earned" text (for me, using Chrome, the first click is ignored for some reason). Is your friend's number listed under the "Refer-a-Friend Reward"?

This is your indication that you'll get the recurring $1/30-day reward.  The $10 sign-up reward may be dependent on when they signed up, etc., but if their number isn't even showing up, then everything else is somewhat moot until resolved...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@thaile wrote:
So far, I did not receive the Refer-a-friend reward ($10.00) althought my friend notified me that he got the cell phone service from Public Mobile already ? Also, I found that the usage of calls & texts was charged not correctly based on my use sice the activation time ? Please explain and solve the problem as I mentioned in this message.

Thank you very much

Thai Le

Please note that the referrer(you) will get $1/cycle as long as your referee (your friend) stay with PM.  Referee will get one time $10 referral credit within 72 hours after activation.

About usage, are you using an iPhone?

iPhone uses text messages to setup your itune account after changing mobile provider.

Please explain how PM charge you call minutes or texts which you did not made.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@thaile wrote:

Thank you very much

Thai Le

If it is someone you referred you do not get the $10 they do you will get $1 a month off of your bill.  If you were referred and haven't received the $10 then you will need to contact the mods.  Can you explain the usage issue you are having as this question comes up often but the counter with PM is very accurate even though it is only udated a couple times a day.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Your friend gets the $10 reward when using your phone number at activation.  You get $1 per 30-day of your friend's activity.

Need Help? Let's chat.