cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend Rewards NEVER had my $25 :(

Loree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I refer a Friend and 'til today I am waiting my rewards is so sad things like this happen. I refer my friend to PM because I trust in this company's word, and I think maybe I commit a mistake he never got his $25 either. 

13 REPLIES 13

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Loree wrote:

I know it was online activation even we both received a message saying '' Congratulations you have successfully referred a friend.... it was the same day the activation plan was Aug 29. Thank you

Yiu would get that same message whether activation was online or in store. But if you know that it was online - then yeah you should have got the credit.

Loree

I know it was online activation even we both received a message saying '' Congratulations you have successfully referred a friend.... it was the same day the activation plan was Aug 29. Thank you

cappaj

@Loree - as @Dunkman asked, can you confirm if it was in-store or online activation? The $25 referral credit was a promo for online activations only.

Loree

Thank you for your help.

MJN

That'd happened to my friend when he refer me to join PM. I was the one who contact PM to make sure he got his reward. Maybe your friend should contact the Moderator_team. Your friend should include his/her name, email address, phone #, date of activation and your name, your email address, your phone #.

TMS

contact a mod  😉

Loree

Thank you 

Theknight

No worries at all , just contact moderators through a private message and include your account data ( account number, pin ...) and do not forget to include your phone number and the phone number of your friend... and be assured both of you will get the rewards.

for future rewards, keep in mind any reward should show up on your account within three days if not then you need to contact moderators .

I know it’s sometimes frustrating but that’s how PM works ( less for less) .

@Loree

Did you friend activate at home or in store.  If your friend activated in store, the promotion is not valid.  If your friend activated at home online with your friend referral number, both of you should get the promotion of $25 and you will need to contact moderator as above.  

@Loree wrote:

Hello is a 30 days plan it was activated 29-Aug-2018 01:22PM he has all paperwork they did that day, he is dissapointed and so am I because.....nothing happend. Thank you for your reply. 

Make sure you both include your personal information in your private messages to the Mods.

Account number & 4 digit pin.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact the Moderator Team and they should be able to apply the credit for you.

Loree

Hello is a 30 days plan it was activated 29-Aug-2018 01:22PM he has all paperwork they did that day, he is dissapointed and so am I because.....nothing happend. Thank you for your reply. 

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What day did your friend sign up?  I think the promotion ended on Sep13.

If your friend signed up during the right time, but neither of you got the reward, you should both contact the Moderator Team so they can look into it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.