cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend $20 promo

cros1378
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred s friend buy I did NOT get the $20 bonus. Can someone help me please?

12 REPLIES 12

GreaseMonkey
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Actually it takes couple of days to show up in your account.

cros1378

Thank you

threads merged

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@cros1378 wrote:

I referred s friend buy I did NOT get the $20 bonus. Can someone help me please?

Did you friend use the correct referral code.  There can be confusion about some of the numbers and digits, for instance, 0/O?  Did your friend get the $10 referral credit?

Wait upto 72 hours and if you don't see it by then, get the friend to submit a ticket, with your referral code doubling checking all digits, to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the rest of the prompts.

Arunpreet

You should get it if the person you referred to put your number in when he/she was setting up their account. Also sometimes it takes a while before the $20 get rewarded. 

@cros1378 I marked the 1st post to suggest this as the solution. That is our preferred approach. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

cros1378

HI and THANK YOU. 

I MUST HAVE MUST HAVE MISSED THE 72 HR PART

Thanks again, I will watch for it

Did your friend activate their account ?  According to terms The extra one-time $20 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s activation.  If they have then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

@Tom19  You can create a service ticket via Simon (?)At the bottom right of your screen

to message the moderators to have it applied to your account. Ask to speak to a human then fill out the form to the best you can and submit. Keep an eye on your private message box at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message. It's minimum 8 hrs for a response right now...expect a 24 to 48 hrs wait time currently.

Tom19

I am also in the same situation. I got a text from PM about my referral and got the $1 in my account but not the promotional one time credit of $20. It is already past 72 hours. 

@cros1378 wrote:

@cros1378  If you qualify you will see the credit in your account within the next 72 hours.

cros1378

Need Help? Let's chat.