cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Reward Not Showing Up

cynderella
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My boyfriend put my number as a referral but it's not showing up on my account. And I haven't had any replies from DM's so I'm hoping someone else in the community may have a solution. 

Thanks! 

16 REPLIES 16

zmh1175
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It happend to me too before. but all good now.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @boldventure!

I just sent you a private message 🙂

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

boldventure

my next payment is due at the end of the month and this is not yet fixed.

For those that are experiencing this problem. as stated it will get resolved and there are still people dealing with no service and that has taken the priority at this time (No sass intended)  I would contact a mod again a couple of weeks prior to your plan renewal if it hasn't been rectified by then.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

boldventure

I have the same problem, it's been 2 months now and not yet fixed by their tech team.

Moderators already sent the ticket to them twice and still not showing up

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cynderella

I am facing the same problem. Referral rewards are not showing up in my account.

Had contacted @Shazia_K earlier and she said it would show up in some time.

I am just waiting till my account is due for renewal. If the referral does not show up by then, will contact the moderator again.

UDP7

@cynderella I know, but still, how was that being sassy? 

@cynderella  I think they are prioritizing the issues that's why it's taking long. But please don't worry, this is a minor issue and I am sure it will get resolved. 

Any kind of account related issue is usually resolved by the mods and not the community members. 

Please try sending a private message to a mod in the morning as a follow up. 

Watoko

@cynderella Unfortunately, only an issue that the mods can fix. Send away another message!

cynderella

@UDP7 that reply was not to you lol. 

I sent the message to them almost a month ago. Hence, me asking around in community to see if anyone has found a solution. 

UDP7

@cynderella What sass? You didn't even answer the question.

cynderella

@Watoko Yeah it's been more than that time. Was hoping someone in community had found a way to do it without involving a mod. Thanks

cynderella

@Mana

I have sent them a message over a month ago and was trying to see if anyone in the community had any other solutions.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Hello,

sorry to to hear about your troubles. 

If if you have already send a private message to a mod then please be patient and wait for them to respond. Currently there is still a backlog as some people are having more serious  service issues. 

Your patience is much appreciated. Thanks 

Watoko

How long ago was this? It could take hours to a day or two before the referral shows up on your account.

If it has passed that time, the only solution is to get a mod involved for them to manually link it to your account. If you had already submitted a message to a mod recently, please be patient. It may take a couple weeks for this low priority issue, but rest assured they WILL ensure you get your rewards.

And finally, if you've already submitted a message and it's been over 3 weeks with no response, I would send a new message.

UDP7

How long ago was this? I'm pretty sure it might just be slow on the servers, so it'll probably show up in a few days. If it doesn't show up in a few days, I'd private message a mod about it.

Need Help? Let's chat.