cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Promo

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi 

My friend contacted me about him and me switching to Public Mobile by the Promo Deadline of March 3rd.

He said he bought a Sim card can I still.switch ny March 3 to get the promo and buy the sim card after March 3rd or do you need the sim card to switch and set up?

4 REPLIES 4

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
It seems that many people have reportedly experienced difficulties in purchasing the SIM outright from Walmart stores nationwide, so this is something for your friend to consider if they wish to only buy the SIM.

Good luck!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Patrick_R wrote:

Hi 

My friend contacted me about him and me switching to Public Mobile by the Promo Deadline of March 3rd.

He said he bought a Sim card can I still.switch ny March 3 to get the promo and buy the sim card after March 3rd or do you need the sim card to switch and set up?

Referral $25 promo expires on Mar 18.  It is for online activation only.  Please note that if you activate in-store, you only get $10 referral credit.

If you want to take advantage of the 6 months of $10 credit on $30 or higher value plan promo and stack with the $25 referral promo, you need to get a SIM and activate you plan by Mar 4th at home online.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Yes you need a sim card first of all....here..walmartwow

And register online!!

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
You need a SIM card to register. You can buy one for $10 at a London Drugs or Walmart.
Need Help? Let's chat.