cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended my friend, sister and mother to PM and no service for them for 8 days now.

amills
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K,

I am trying to wait patiently.  It is taxing though.  I recommended your service to my friend, mom and sister.  It's been about 8 days with no service now.  PM has quickly pushed through the credit cards promptly 8 days ago for all but no service.  Their 90 days is now 82 days left.  Plus they are paying for service at the previous carrier.  I have no visibility of any updates, statuses, ques...etc.

If nothing else, please give me some status update on when I can get service for them.  I'm looking like an idiot having them all switch over to PM and no service.

Thank you

17 REPLIES 17

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I understand, I'm sorry 😞

Myxx

13 days and no response to PM's or service tickets.. If I can't rant here, where else shall I go??

Rockdaddy22
I'm a customer too, I guess I'm right, appreciate the support 🙂

Ez_gomer
Customer is always right I don't think he's ranting even if he was he's a paying customer unsatisfied

Rockdaddy22
Ill just say it wasn't the first announcement

amills

So you must be talking about this announcement "Moving forward together"?  That is not the first announcement they should be making.  The first announcement they should be making is "if your port doesn't go through, go back and replace with your previous carrier's sim as that is the only way to get full service and then sit tight for 10 days."  If that was said, I wouldn't be ranting would I?  I'm ranting because kids can't call their mothers.  My friend who is a business owner has to redirect customers in some convoluted backwards kind of way to his non business number.  If something was to happen to my parents, I CANNOT call them.  PERIOD.  And you have the audacity to tell me I'm ranting for no reason?

And...think for just a moment.  IF many people are ranting, do you think there is any kind of disconnect at all whatsoever?  Anything?  Secondly, people ARE being helped in public by the mods and not just on emails or private.  I see numerous open discussions in public.  Lastly, I have sent private messages on day one and have not even received 1 acknowledgement since my family has signed up.  NOT ONE.

So where is this rant coming from?  IF I see the public being helped while my private msgs have gone into a black hole, am I then going to logically deduce that I shouldn't use a public form?

Again I say to you, troll elsewhere.  Others on this very thread has helped me activate the service while you go on about absolutely nothing.  Move along.  Do not converse with me.  Thanks.

Rockdaddy22
It's the first announcement actually

Rockdaddy22
Stop posting rants about stuff people have said a million times and I will. You don't have to post on the forum to get help, private message and email. I don't think old people are PMs target audience.

My point was #4 is happening, it clearly says in the announcements.

amills

@Rockdaddy22  My suggestion to you...stop trolling.  If you have something of value to say then say it.  I have read many many of the posts.

Actually I personally have read as much as I can of the "announcements".  I doubt my elderly parents and my sister who is a single mom with 3 kids have the time like me to go sifting around community blogs and all the back and forth responses that go along it.  Public threads are THE worst way to get problems solved for customers.  Imagine Apple using a blog to solve all their customer issues?

Curiously, do you have an actual solution for me or anyone about this matter?  No?  Then stop "lol"ing. Grow up.  Go troll somewhere else.

Rockdaddy22
I guess not lol I meant to read about how they're working on it and gave sn update.

amills

Yes yes...my fault.  Thanks for the contribution.

Rockdaddy22
I guess you don't read the announcements lol

amills

@Luddite  I called up Rogers a few hours ago and they suggested the same...to put back the Rogers sim for service.  Quite ironic I think.  So I told all of my contacts to put back their old sim.

My suggestions to the mod here is as follows:

1) Have a single que and priorities attached to it.

2) Allow your customers to see where they are in the que.

3) One of the moderators should explictly manage this que and nothing else.  It is of utmost importance that people know what is going on and that someone keeps in touch with all customers with queries from day one even if you can't give them a solution right away.

4) If you have a promotion, tell your superiors to Hire some temporary help while a promotion is going on.  I get that this is some sort of a budget service, however you just got a lot more customers due to the promotion.  More customers = more business = more revenue = more Mods to help

It's not rocket science.

*sigh*

amills

Yes I have sent msgs to many mods 8 days ago...unfortunately no results yet.  Hopefully, they can do something about the double billing as well.

Unless this helps:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-I-fixed-porting-my-mobile-number-and-p...

you are stuck for now:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014/highlight/true#...

If your old SIM works just use it until it stops. Do not cancel your account..

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I understand that frustration and embarrassment. That's why I wasn't persistent with my friends and family about Public Mobile. All I can really say is I'm pretty sure once they finally get full service, they're going to start the plan back to 90 days. And I hope you've private messaged a mod already about your situation.

Myxx

I have the same issue ..  My sister wont event talk to me for referring her as she cannot access the self serve for porting or buying a roaming package ...      No response from mods or help desk 

Need Help? Let's chat.