cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recomend a plan from usage

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Will our account ever have a fearure where it suggests a plan from our monthly usuage?

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Patrick_R wrote:

Will our account ever have a fearure where it suggests a plan from our monthly usuage?

@Patrick_R I think the Vegas odds on this one are about 10,000,000,000-to-1 against.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

what usage are you refering to?  sms calling or data?  what plan are you currently on?  how much do you typically have left on renewal date.  what has your usage been in the last several cycles.  that is the best indicator.   

Also only two plans have limited calling and sms.  if you are on one of those and you find your minutes or sms are running out, its time to upgrade plans.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Patrick_R wrote:

@Patrick_R  I highly doubt it, I personally don't think its necessary since its easy to keep trakc of things yourself, and with the amount of features we do not have, and bugs and glitches. I think their efforts could be much better placed in other areas. But hey, anything is possible and any feature for me is a good thing that I can agree with.

Need Help? Let's chat.