cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating a Line

pubhoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Could a moderator help me reactivate a line?

My PM number cannot be ported to my new carrier because my line with PM is not active.

Once PM activates the line, I can ask my new carrier to port it. Please help.

7 REPLIES 7

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@popping wrote:

1.  Add fund to your account enough to pay for your account for 30 days fee as PM will not give you rewards on reactivation. Click the reactivate your plan button to restart your plan account.

2.  After you PM account is active, select [Plan and Add-Ons]--> [Change Phone Number] --> [Transfer a wireless or wireline number ] to port you number to PM.

@popping the number is going the other direction.

Oops...

@popping wrote:

1.  Add fund to your account enough to pay for your account for 30 days fee as PM will not give you rewards on reactivation. Click the reactivate your plan button to restart your plan account.

2.  After you PM account is active, select [Plan and Add-Ons]--> [Change Phone Number] --> [Transfer a wireless or wireline number ] to port you number to PM.

@popping the number is going the other direction.

@pubhoe wrote:

I only changed my carrier yesterday (Nov. 11).

But how long has the Public Mobile account been inactive? That important. If your Public Mobile account is still open but only suspended because you didn't pay, you can pay and transfer. If it's been more than 90 days, the number is gone.

pubhoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I only changed my carrier yesterday (Nov. 11).

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@pubhoe  You don't need a moderator for that. You can activate your own account. Just access your selfserve account. If your plan was greater than $15 then setup a plan change to the $15 plan fund your account and activate your account.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@pubhoe wrote:

My PM number cannot be ported to my new carrier because my line with PM is not active.

How long has it been inactive? Can't do it it has been inactive for 90 days. If less than 90 days, you have to pay for your Public Mobile plan. No moderator is needed for that.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@pubhoe wrote:

How long has it been since you deactivated your service?

Need Help? Let's chat.