Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to make Calls

dduong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have the exact same problem with my account:

Phone number: 

It was working just a few days ago, now I cannot make going calls or receive incoming calls.  The account say it's active, but it might not be on your system.

Can you please help me check?

Thanks,

Dan

Phone number removed by computergeek541

7 REPLIES 7

@HarveyW wrote:

I may try that if I don't get anything back from them but by doing this your phone number is cancelled to thereby you may need to set up another number?

For sure if your account is cancelled you will need to choose a new number..

HarveyW
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I may try that if I don't get anything back from them but by doing this your phone number is cancelled to thereby you may need to set up another number?

@HarveyW wrote:

I have the same problem too.  Tried the lost & stolen method - didn't work.  Took the sim and battery out and restarted the phone - this too didn't work.  Tried again the next day - nope.  Left msg with moderator 2 days ago and another one ystd.  No response from them.  It seems that there are a lot of people experiencing the same.  I just started with PM about 10 days ago and am experiencing this.  Even if you want to cancel you need to send a note to moderator (which will probably take a few days for a response) - this doesn't seem simple.

Not very funny...but if you want to cancel your account you just need to take out your credit card information and that's it. Your number and account will be cancelled after 90 days automatically.

HarveyW

I have the same problem too.  Tried the lost & stolen method - didn't work.  Took the sim and battery out and restarted the phone - this too didn't work.  Tried again the next day - nope.  Left msg with moderator 2 days ago and another one ystd.  No response from them.  It seems that there are a lot of people experiencing the same.  I just started with PM about 10 days ago and am experiencing this.  Even if you want to cancel you need to send a note to moderator (which will probably take a few days for a response) - this doesn't seem simple.

PatsyL

I'm also having this issue! It's been a few days since I've had service. I've been waiting for a message from admin to help me solve the issue. 

I'm getting really frustrated with the public mobile and am STRONGLY considering switching companies

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dduong   If your account is up to date/active, and you are suddenly unable to make calls, then you need to send a private message to the moderator team so that they can investigate this.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dduong wrote:

Hi,

I have the exact same problem with my account:

Phone number: 

It was working just a few days ago, now I cannot make going calls or receive incoming calls.  The account say it's active, but it might not be on your system.

Can you please help me check?

Thanks,

Dan

Phone number removed by computergeek541

If your account status is active, your plan features may have changes.  Try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan feature again.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.