Did you mean: 

Re: Submitting a Ticket for repair

devinphone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone not reciveing or calling out

21 REPLIES 21

Bonbons

I had no service, although my account was paid.  As suggested, I added $1 to my account, then powered down my phone. When restarted, service was back on.  Thanks for all the help and suggestions!  

We gotz a bunch o' **bleep** jokers aroun' here. 😜 

Noisy enough here, we won't even hear him....

AE_Collector

@CannonFodder  Here I was going to invite you over to the lounge for a pint and a slideshow  but if you're going to be the loudmouth of the group and yell @AE_Collector  than I dunno if that's a good idea?!!

@AE_Collector  STOP TALKING!!! Just wanted to make sure I said it loud enough you could hear me. 😆 

@Bonbons  Try rebooting your phone. If you still don't have service add a $1 payment to your account. Click reactivate.

@AE_Collector  These should keep your mouth busy while I tap the keg and pour a round......

@Luddite  you can come too...catch a lift with @wetcoaster theres a slideshow from @Darkebane Screenshot_20200119-192537.png

@Luddite wrote:

90 minutes since original post and we are still trying to help. My guess is that we need some additional equipment:

Protection from SIMon's bad vibesProtection from SIMon's bad vibes

Okay, I've got you hooked up... let's see what we can figure out! The display is accurately showing the number of replies from the OP. (Its been a long day here, I'm meeting @darlicious for a keg of beer. She assures me it's a dark Ale with lots of flavour.... who else is in? PS, I'm buying...it's a big day here, two solutions for me in one day, unheard of! I'm up to 9 in one year now! Again, I don't want to brag.... Someone tell me to stop talking... please!)

28794B42-84F2-475A-BDB4-1058DFA6F72E.jpeg

Oh a substitute OP! Thanks for stepping up!

So, You actually have no service, correct? Not just a suspended message if logging in to Self Serve? No data, voice or text in or out?

AE_Collector

Bonbons

I made a payment, even though account indicates 0 balance. Still have no service. 

@Luddite wrote:

90 minutes since original post and we are still trying to help. My guess is that we need some additional equipment:

Well, your futuristic equipment seems to have worked, the thread has been marked as solved now... But it would really be nice if people would actually stick around and help us help them with as much information as possible.

It is always the short and sweet questions (7 words this time) that ultimately lead to dozens of replies, many of them a paragraph or more long outlining a dozen or more different possible scenarios for the problem and then ... IF there is a further reply it is frequently "hmmm, seems to work fine now, thanks"!

AE_Collector

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@devinphone  Have you tried calling various contacts and calling yourself from several different phone numbers? If you have not, and aside from settings and network issues, it is possible that you could have turned on call forwarding or DND (not receive calls), or the other person is having issues with their phone (not successfully calling them/out).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@devinphone  First try rebooting your phone. If that doesnt work toggle airplane mode on. Wait 5 min. Toggle airplane mode off.  Can you make/recieve calls now?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@devinphone 

Do you have a $10 plan with 50 Canada wide minutes for incoming and outgoing calls?

If yes, check your minutes usage line on your overview page after login.

I have a $10 plan.  My used 1 minutes out of my 50 minutes for this cycle.  If you don't  see this usage line, you had used all your 50 minutes for the current cycle.  You can purchase 500 minutes add-on for $5.  The add-on minutes will not expired.  The unused minutes will be rolled over to next cycle until completely used.

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on
    0.034  /  1024 MB
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
    0  /  400 MIN
    50 International Outgoing Texts and Unlimited Incoming Texts
    3  /  50 Unit
    Limited Canada-Wide Talk
    1  /  50 MIN

Texting and data are good but you can't call out or receive incoming calls?

AE_Collector

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@devinphone wrote:

@devinphone Do you have enough funds and minutes? Is your accont active? Dial 611 from your phone. If your account is suspended, then you need to renew your plan. Have you travelled outside the country recently and changed your sim card? You can try to reset the phone.

If nothing helps, then click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@devinphone wrote:

Your account may not be provisioned correctly.  Adding $1 to your account may trigger PM server to provision your account again.  Your added $1 will be used to pay your future renewal. 

@wetcoaster wrote:

BTW this thread is three months old and marked as solved. It's always better to create your own topic for better visibility and faster help.

I've created a new thread for this.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@devinphone wrote:

@devinphone 

Way more information needed. Help us help you!

- Is this a new account?

- Did you port your number?

- What plan are you on and when did you activate it? (Ie there are two versions of the $15/100minutes plan, the very early one didn't have incoming calls included)

- Can you take a screen shot of your self serve account overview page, blank out personal information.

BTW this thread is three months old and marked as solved. It's always better to create your own topic for better visibility and faster help.

Need Help? Let's chat.