cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Required info to authenticate accounts

cecelia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was asked by moderator Alex to download authentication form complete such and send

back to him so he can lok at my account.  I able to down the info so i replied with my

name, address,DOB and pin and have not had a reply since.  Phone not working since

Aug 19 said need data addon.  Any suggestions 

3 REPLIES 3

Can you provide more information ?  What type of plan do you have ?  Are you trying to access the internet ?  Have you logged into your self serve account ?  Under data and add-ons - do you see any amounts.  If you have data on your plan but no amount showing then it means you have depleted your data.  In that case you would need to purchase can add-on for more data or wait until your next renewal date.

cecelia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@cecelia wrote:

I was asked by moderator Alex to download authentication form complete such and send

back to him so he can lok at my account.  I able to down the info so i replied with my

name, address,DOB and pin and have not had a reply since.  Phone not working since

Aug 19 said need data addon.  Any suggestions 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@cecelia 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  

If you have not heard back from moderator within 48 hours, you should send another private message.  

Need Help? Let's chat.