cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Renew plans

cgonzalez0701
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid friday july 26th my phone bill with a voucher i've been with this company for 6 months and this is the 1st time that after 2hrs of my payment still no service and i waited for the service to come back for a week and stilll no service, even public mobile on that friday sent me a message saying that my payment was succesfully added to my account, so my question is what should i do to reactive my account?and how can this had happen if i have the enough founds in my account? 

2 REPLIES 2

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@cgonzalez0701  FYI: you posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or, if appropriate, sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@cgonzalez0701 wrote:

I paid friday july 26th my phone bill with a voucher i've been with this company for 6 months and this is the 1st time that after 2hrs of my payment still no service and i waited for the service to come back for a week and stilll no service, even public mobile on that friday sent me a message saying that my payment was succesfully added to my account, so my question is what should i do to reactive my account?and how can this had happen if i have the enough founds in my account? 

@cgonzalez0701   Does your account show it's active when you log in?  If not there should be a button there to activate your account.  Try clicking on it to reactivate. 

If that doesn't help try the lost/stolen trick.  Log into your account, select plans/add-ons, select lost/stolen phone and suspend service.  Log out and wait several mins.  Log back in and report phone found and reboot your phone.  This may reset your account and sim. 

One other thing to try is to top up your account with one dollar and restart your phone.  This has also been known to reset the account.

If nothing works, you'll need to send a private message to Moderator_Team by clicking on the envelope icon top right of your post or here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hearing back from them could take upto 3 days.  Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.