cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Refund for nonaccessible services

kas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've been paying for a plan for 4 months and it has never worked.  Previous number was owned by someone else and this new one is out of service.  I too would like a refund for inaccessible services @CS_Agent @Dave_M 

6 REPLIES 6

If a refund were approved it would only be from the time that you reported a problem. They aren't going to back date something 4 months because you didn't check. Maybe it worked fine until a few hours before you recently checked it?

Asking and replying on this group isn't the company moderators. We are a community of customers helping out because we have nothing better to do. I guess we could pass a hat around to see what pocket change we can collect for you?

Just saying...

Terry

kas

So I have my own number and it works fine.  I purchased this additional plan for my little sister.   I thought the price would go away so it was an early purchase.  In store they tested it and said everything was fine so I never used it.  I hope that helps.  Her birthday was last week so it was the first time since purchase it would be used.  Money has been coming out of my account but clearly not for the services it's supposedly paying off. 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kas wrote:

I'm replying to them on here and it's so frustrating.  It's as if they refuse to give me a working number after 4 months of me paying.   @Dave_M @CS_Agent  this is unacceptable.  Please return my money so I can take my business elsewhere.  

So let me see if I can understand this. You paid 4 times for a 30 Day Plan but you don't have a working number? When you didn't have a working number when you paid the first time then why did you pay for the service 3 more times?

kas

I'm replying to them on here and it's so frustrating.  It's as if they refuse to give me a working number after 4 months of me paying.   @Dave_M @CS_Agent  this is unacceptable.  Please return my money so I can take my business elsewhere.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kas 

Are you possibly replying to the email notification or are you replying to the message in private messaging?

kas

Instead of assisting me, the @CS_Agent  just keeps asking me for 

1. your full name

2. the name on the account

3. the 4-digit PIN

4. Address with the postal code

5. date of birth

6. alternate phone number

7. the last 4 digits of the credit card associated, if any.

8. email address.

I've already provided this to them.  @Dave_M  can we get some actual support staff?  This is a joke at this point.   I've been paying for 4 months of service and haven't received it but the company refuses to actually do anything.  What on Earth is going on!? 

Need Help? Let's chat.