cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

KCL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There,

I Activated my account on Nov26. Seems like there is more promotions added for the Black Friday deal. I just want to make sure, I also get the new add on deal. Who can I speak to in order for me to get the new black friday deal?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

threads merged

You Shouldn't need to speak to anyone and of course there isn't anyone to speak with. The initial promo was a 5Gb add-on as long as you activated on a $35 or higher plan. Then they retroactively added the second month free promo no matter what plan you activated on which will show up as credits to your "Available Funds". Have you logged in and checked there yet? It could take awake for them to get this added retroactively so if not there yet I would give it some more time.

AE_Collector

KCL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There,   I Activated my account on Nov26. Seems like there is more promotions added for the Black Friday deal. I just want to make sure, I also get the new add on deal. Who can I speak to in order for me to get the new black friday deal?   Thanks

@KCL wrote:

Hi There,

I Activated my account on Nov26. Seems like there is more promotions added for the Black Friday deal. I just want to make sure, I also get the new add on deal. Who can I speak to in order for me to get the new black friday deal?

Thanks

All customers who activated between November 25 and December 2nd are eligible for the 30 days of free service.

This was confirmed in the message that the following link wil take you to: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/NEW-OFFER-2nd-Month-Free-BLACK-FRIDAY-S...

The first page of this thread was also update to reflect that.

The credit equal to your initital plan fee should be automatic.

Need Help? Let's chat.