cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Login Disabled, cannot receive texts

cedingdong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This afternoon i noticed i didn't have data.  i tried to login, only to find that my login is disabled for no apparent reason.  i am unable to make phone calls, text, or use data.  my account is current, and not due to renew until the 19th.  please help, why have i got no service, what is going on, etc?

2 REPLIES 2

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Try to reset password, see if it will let you get into the account to see what's the status.

However if its hard disabled totally, then something is happening.  Only a mod can tell you.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Sounds like a bug so, unfortunately, you probably need moderator assistance. Send any one of them a private message ( @Saray_O for example) with your phone number and an explanation. Coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST). 

Turn on email notification of private messages so you do not miss the deadline for resetting your account.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or on cellular data.

While waiting, try rebooting your phone; if you have another phone try your SIM in that phone

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.