cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I need official transcripts of everything from specific numbers so far

Xencoli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@geedimitrakis wrote:

To whom this may concern, I need official transcripts of every transaction so far for government purposes, need it as soon as possible, thank you in advance for your comprehension!

I require a technician to provide records going back 2 years for legal reasons, from 4 numbers. Does this require my attorney filing a FOIP/ROI request? Sorry I posted this in the wrong area it seems, for that I apologize. 

5 REPLIES 5

Xencoli

Actually it was NOT clear when I signed up. 

I left Telus for this kind of abuse, suddenly I am getting it from you guys. Go to look up who bought you out and low and behold your a Telus Company. That was NOT disclosed.

Further, who are you to denounce and deny my experience? You claim your not a scam, yet here you are unable to explain for customers to see why so far EVER single message I sent to You MODS was not read in full. 

I have been ignored and dismissed and your response to my public post (of which you have censored so my language isnt the problem), is to suggest maybe I might need a different company? I thought my sim failed, are you telling me you just took my money and randomly cut my service without a reason? You say your not a scam, but honestly your pushing me out the door because your SIM card failed. 

I am printing these communications for my complaint when I file it. I am also going to start a boycott of your product around my communities. YOU don't deserve our Business. why should I shop inside Canada? Clearly Canadian Companies for Tech are so confident in their treatment they dont care that Id rather sink Canadian Dollars in another Nations Economy, just to get away from Telus, Bell, and Rogers. 

@Xencoli   for your comment: 

This company is owned by TELUS. Telus has massive call centres and techs. There is no excuse or reasoning for Public Mobile to NOT have access to call centres, or techs that can answer instant messenger. The fact that they use a chatbot and reward us for answering each other’s questions is to Scam us. 

They do have massive call centre for users on Telus and Koodo.  But PM is has a different support model and in return, they charge you a bit cheaper.  Not just Telus, Rogers and Bell also has  similar Tier 3 providers with similar support model.    It's not a Scam.  It is clear when you sign up.   It will be  a scam if they promise you to have full customer service experience but they fail to provide.   At least I didn't see a promise like this myself so I won't say it is a scam

This model of service might not be suitable for everyone.  With a prepaid service with no contract, you are free to go to another provider that suit your needs and pay the service fee accordingly.   Honest, there is no need to use inappropriate words.  

Hope you get a provider that you like 🙂 

Xencoli

This is an update!!

I’m looking for the actual texts sent to and from my phone to the other persons device and what they send back. 

now the laws of the land state We (the people) own our names. That’s why Identity theift is a thing. But our “privacy rights” prevent these companies from showing us our files where they have written things about and made choices that effect our credit, our names? 

After almost two weeks of a failed chip, and after speaking with 4 different mods here, none of them could tell me what to do with regards to the sim chip. 4 mods that were able to read that I stated “my sim has Failed”. 

The mods refused to read my messages in full, and after over a week of being rudely ignored. then they had the nerve to inform me when I messaged them to say I got the “**bleep**ing chip” (the site changed it to censor the word anyway), I was informed that my message used “foul language” so when my chip arrives, message them back. To companies like Public Mobile I say this:

1) section 2 Fundamental freedoms. Subsection (b) clearly declares both freedom of expression, media, and other communication. This means that technically the fact we are paying ANYTHING for a fundamental freedom is outraged, let alone these usurious amounts we pay demonstrate just how free Canadians truly are!

2) did seeing a censor actually cause you an  injury? If so, why are you using censorship to hurt your employees? That’s pretty abusive of the company, and show that working in Canada is toxic. Maybe that’s why millennial s won’t get jobs... employment is too **bleep** toxic!

3) Public Mobile was already paid for the month. My sim randomly failed in the middle of the month! Public Mobile forgets that We made a contract, I pay money they give 30days service. You breeched that contract, and basically spent the past two weeks bullying me. 

This company is owned by TELUS. Telus has massive call centres and techs. There is no excuse or reasoning for Public Mobile to NOT have access to call centres, or techs that can answer instant messenger. The fact that they use a chatbot and reward us for answering each other’s questions is to Scam us. 

outcome: after two years of service, I conclude public mobile does not intend for long term customers. The more loyalty you show them, the more they ignore your existence! 

if you want to be treated like **bleep** Public Mobile is your solution!!

@Triguy 

I do not believe that @Xencoli is asking for an invoice but for call history. Also, how can you send the request for the customer?  I'm not sure if you copy and pasted that from a moderator's message, but this type of information should only be shared with employees of Public Mobile.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Include the following. It will take 2-4 weeks to arrive. 

I can send an invoice request for you. In order to do so, I will need the following information:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

edited by computergeek541:  This type of information should not be posted here, nor should it be given to anyone but authorized Public Mobile personnel who either have the "MOD" or "PM" tag beside the username.

Need Help? Let's chat.