cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to reset 4 digit PIN number?

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire
ATTN:    To All Public Mobile Customers, New or Former-PM Clients   If you are wanting to order a Tri-Sim Public Mobile card, please be advised that at this time, Public Mobile is in Beta phase, And NOT YET officially open to the Gen-Pop.   If you click the link below:   http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/beta     You can then begin the process by registering your email address to Public Mobile so that you can receive a Invitation special code Invites take a few weeks   This code is your ticket to Ordering a Tri-Sim card, which will be shipped, via mail Tri-Sims take a few days to arrive to you by mail     All invites are First-Come, First-Serve, So keep an eye on your email for that Special code   Once you receive your Tri-Sim, If you have a Handset that's compatible on the HSPA+4G Network, Then just follow the instructions on the Activate your Sim Card page.   Make sure that you have enough on your Credit Card/ Debit Credit Card or Payment Voucher prior to Activation   After Activation and choosing your Rate Plan
3 REPLIES 3

My Apologies

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @makkahn28 - I agree with @Martin. Your response is completely off-topic. As such I will be moving your response in Discussions board.

Martin
Legend
Legend
makkahn28,

Your reply is totally off-topic. It has nothing to do with the OP's request regarding resetting his 4-digit PIN.
Need Help? Let's chat.