cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Have PM account. Lost phone. Bought phone. What next?

krazekanuck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did all this and still 24 hours later have no service on my new phone. Waited two weeks for a new sim card. 

6 REPLIES 6

@imm1304 'ta.

Now we just need to know what, if anything, @krazekanuck has actually done/needs.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Post moved to a new thread @Luddite

srlawren

@Luddite dont't feel bad, I had to scroll up and down the thread a few times to figure it out, too!  Then I saw a post count of 1 for @krazekanuck and finally clued in.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren I'm too old to be an Oracle. Didn't notice the change in customer - that's why I counsel creating new threads and move them when I notice. Going to get the Geritol now! Smiley Embarassed

srlawren

@Luddite : @krazekanuck is not the original poster.  This was his/her first post.  I guess they also lost phone and sim, ordered a new sim, and switched sim numbers in self-serve portal, but is still not getting service.

@krazekanuck welcome to the public mobile community, and sorry to hear of your trouble.  Just to double check, did you reboot your phone and still have no service?  Can you try powering it off, removing your SIM card, waiting 60 seconds or more, then reinsert SIM and power back on.  

Your replacement phone, is it carrier unlocked (OR: locked to telus/koodo carrier) and compatible with PM's frequencies?  Do you get any messages on the screen such as SIM error, unrecognized SIM, etc?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@krazekanuck I'm confused since your post has been marked solved. What problems are you having? "What does "I did all this" mean?

Need Help? Let's chat.