cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Getting Started

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Public mobile is already failing, starting with proper easy to readinformation. why isnt this article on the start up page when starting to activate your phone.

8. Payment– Input the payment information you wish to use (Credit Card or Payment Voucher) and then press Continue. phone is fine, my phone company released my number so it can port , and I have the unlock code BUT the public mobile web form wont process the charges in the basket I already did all that but the credit card payment wont go through.

I spent 5 hours all together and the payment wont go through. I see it ACTIVELY / MINUTES AFTER IT PROCESSES accessing my cred card account and testing it/ leaving a footprint (it says public mobile but no charge , but it will not complete the public Mobile billing https://activate.publicmobile.ca/ online web application so it would complete the web process and send the amount to my credit card. It keeps saying to call my credit card company, there Is nothing wrong with my credit card. I USED IT A COUPLE OF DAY AGO ONLINE

I called credit card company them to confirm it and they say to call the merchant, as they say there is nothing wrong with my account or the credit card. HOW AM I TO CALL THE THE MERCHANT WHEN THE MERCHANT IS BEHAVING LIKE A A FLY BY NIGHT BASEMENT STARTUP WITHOUT A PHONE NUMBER, when it fact its a billion dollar corporation

3 REPLIES 3

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^Can you believe that, new clients have no way to get in touch with them. I can tell you if pm keeps this up they will see ac huge increase in CCTS complains

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I tried to send an email too many times, same thing happened to me !, I presume it's a dead end when you click on Email away, this is how Beta site works surely

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello, If you became a customer before January 27, 2015, you are entitled to call *611 from your PM cellphone or 1-855-4PUBLIC from any telephone. The preceding numbers are for PM customer assistance, which is open until 7 pm today. If the above does not apply to you, you must send web mail to PM. Click on https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us and click on None of the Above. Complete and submit the form. Good luck!
Need Help? Let's chat.