Did you mean: 

Re: Contacting moderators!

Avi04
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi I want to port a number from bell
3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Avi04, thanks for your interest in Public Mobile!  As @stonechucker mentioned, you replied to an older thread, so I've moved your question to it's own thread here in the Discussions area.  

Let us know if you have any more questions or concerns about moving your business over to Public Mobile.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Avi04

@Just wondering if you've been able to get where you have a working phone and/or ported number.  Please let us know, so that your Public Mobile experience can be as great as many of us find it.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Avi04,

You've posted in an old thread, so you may not get noticed.  I'm going to provide you information to assist.

If you already have a PM account active, and the Bell phone number is still active, all you need to do is go into Self-Serve (My Account), and find the Change Phone number option.

When you do this, use ONLY YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER FROM BELL, the Authorized account holder name, and the desired phone number.  This is the best way to do it.  Make sure everything is exactly the same, and do not enter ANY dashes.

If you haven't yet setup your SIM (or have one.. 😞 ), please order and/or setup the sim, but DO NOT port until you can confirm full service with your PM assigned number.

I hope this helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.