cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot receive incoming calls from Rogers users

RY888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Moderator - I joined PM several months ago and my situation is similar to @Selfy described above. I can text others on Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus - I can call out sometimes - I have data access - but I cannot receive calls from them. It's REALLY strange!

During the day my calls originate from Telus users only. It's very strange and inconvenient for conducting business throughout the day. My customers tell me their calls go straight to voicemail even though I am available to take their call. Can someone repair this for me?

Thx

RY

6 REPLIES 6

ericaspinney

Thank you for posting this. I'm brand new to Public Mobile today and a bit nervous about support being online only...but glad to see that this was a phone issue and not a carrier issue. 

Cheers!

ES

@RY888 wrote:

So I extended my research via Google and discovered my iPhone 6 was inadvertently set to DO NOT DISTURB in settings. It allowed calls from frequent contacts, but no one else. So this turned out to be a phone issue and not a carrier issue. Glad to discover that after hours of struggle. Bit embarassing but thought I would share it with the world in case this is you too ...

@RY888  Good job troubleshooting and determining the cause/solution of the issue. Smiley Happy  Also thanks for the update!

RY888

So I extended my research via Google and discovered my iPhone 6 was inadvertently set to DO NOT DISTURB in settings. It allowed calls from frequent contacts, but no one else. So this turned out to be a phone issue and not a carrier issue. Glad to discover that after hours of struggle. Bit embarassing but thought I would share it with the world in case this is you too ...

@RY888 wrote:

How does a PM customer connect with a PM engineer for tech support? I tried calling the 1-855 number and there is no "0" option to connect with a human. Any help appreciated. thx

I've separated these messages into a new thread because members sometimes tend not to look into older threads. 

Sorry, but there is no call centre staff at Public Mobile, nor does Public Mobile provide support via Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, or live chat.  The instructions from earlier use private messaging is the only point of contact that customers have with Public Mobile support.

RY888

How does a PM customer connect with a PM engineer for tech support? I tried calling the 1-855 number and there is no "0" option to connect with a human. Any help appreciated. thx

Need Help? Let's chat.