cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about account suspension

Defineltd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account says it's suspended. However I have 10$ of credit on the account and it's stating insufficient funds. Just wondering what's going on. I need my account back up and running.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

@Defineltd wrote:

I have changed my plan in the last month. But I'm just confused as to why it's saying the payment due is 10 still after I paid the difference even now it's saying it's a 10$ charge. But the plan itself the new one is 45$ my apologies. From 40 last month. I have it reactivated. But it still states the payment for next konth is 10 and not 42 like it should be 

Could it be:

Cost of Plan - Current Account Funds and rewards = $10.00

$45 - $35 = $10 next month's payment

Defineltd

I have changed my plan in the last month. But I'm just confused as to why it's saying the payment due is 10 still after I paid the difference even now it's saying it's a 10$ charge. But the plan itself the new one is 45$ my apologies. From 40 last month. I have it reactivated. But it still states the payment for next konth is 10 and not 42 like it should be 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

What plan does it say you have and what us your current available funds?

Edit: basically asking if there might have been an accedental plan change or if you might have some credits in available funds. 

Defineltd

I've managed to get it back activated. But it states that the payment for next cycle is 10$. I have the 40$ plan -2$ for autopay and -1$ for loyalty. I'm unsure of why it says 10$

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Defineltd wrote:

My account says it's suspended. However I have 10$ of credit on the account and it's stating insufficient funds. Just wondering what's going on. I need my account back up and running.

Thanks!

@Defineltd Is today your renewal date? Sometimes it would say so. But you can simply go to your account and apply to your plan. It will be back to active right away. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Defineltd, how much is the plan renewal cost?  I assume it is $10?  Anyway, try doing a lost phone/found phone toggle to see if that unfreezes the suspension.  If that does not work try a $1 top up.  Of course you can always ask the moderator team to intervene and fix the suspension problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.