cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about unlimited provincial talk

maherhusain
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I currently have the 40$ 4GB plan that mentions I have "unlimited provincial talk" in this plan.

I just wanted to know- would I be able recieve incoming calls from other provinces in Canada or other countries without any extra charge?
5 REPLIES 5

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

From what I understand,

If you are in your home province you can receive calls from anywhere doesnt matter where it orginalted from.

Once you are out of province you will have no access to voice calls, unless you purchase an add-on. However, data and text messaging will work.

Hope that helps.

Ionut

@maherhusain So it's come like this.

You can receive call from anywhere as soon as you are within your Province.

Once you are out of your Province your LTE will work but you cannot call or receive call. You can use VoIP services.

Simple fact: When someone it's calling you and you are out of province the Voicemail will kick in and will tell them that you're not available. 

But if you purchase an Add-On you are able to call outside of province and receive call but , when someone is calling you it will charge you.  Of course if you are out of province.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

while in your home province you can make and recieve calls from anywhere.

if you are outside your home province you can only make calls to the province you are in.  you will not be able to receive call unless you have a long distance  addon.  

the chart in the last post is a great tool 🙂

pulp74

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Simple answer is no.  You will need to buy an add-on to receive calls.  You can make calls to numbers local in the province that you visit for free though.

Need Help? Let's chat.