cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about gret offers @ public mobile

voucherking
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dear public mobile users/ "customer" I am recent to hear and was just wonder if public mobile is best brand in Canada? how do compare to freedom, pc mobile, democaracy etc etc. Please commment below dear public mobile consumer. Thank you LOL (lots of love) 

4 REPLIES 4

voucherking
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for response. Unfortanatalie was not help for me but luv anyway have gret day.

@NDesai, @koimr1 Thanks for your great answers! Anything I've seen from this user in the last couple of weeks gets my troll-alarm-bells ringing, though... 😞

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NDesai wrote:
It will depend on where you are and what towers you are around.

Exactly this. 🙂 There's no way any of us can tell you how it is or will be for you.

In general PM uses the Telus network and has access to Telus and Bell cell towers so coverage is excellent. If you have any friends/family members who are on Telus and/or Koodo (another Telus-based carrier) then you can ask them their experiences in locations you expect to frequent.

I can only compare with Freedom and PM is definitely a few steps above them. I have never used Rogers or their subs so no comment there.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

All of the sudden it's "gret" eh.

Most will tell you the service is much better then freedom and slightly better or same as other carrier on rogers network. How exactly the service will be? It will depend on where you are and what towers you are around. The best way to find out is to try it. The cheapest plan you can get on PM is text only on 30 days for $20. Try it and see how the signal is in your area. 

Need Help? Let's chat.