cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased 10$ monthly plan

Kamranaslam1512
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please note that l have purchased a monthly plan on 20th Feb 2019 through Wal-Mart Pickering and paid an advance for two months i.e $20.00 + applicable Tax.

Today l received a message that l have remaining 10 min and my services had been terminated.  Please help me to solve this problem .

My phone number 6xxxxxxx message me please .  Thanks .. Kamran

Edited by computergeek541:  removed personal information

10 REPLIES 10

@Kamranaslam1512 wrote:

Please check the matter at your end and reinstate the services 

edit by computergeek541: removed phone number and e-mail address

@Kamranaslam1512, once again, please do not post your information in this thread.  Information has already been provided on how to contact moderators.  Using that method is the only official way to contact Public Mobile customer service.

@computergeek541  @mimmo ...hide please..

Kamranaslam1512

Please check the matter at your end and reinstate the services 

edit by computergeek541: removed phone number and e-mail address

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

agree above, if still have 10 mins left, it should not be terminated. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Kamranaslam1512 perhaps your 50 minutes are finished...but I don't understand why your services are finihed too??? You still have your unlimited incoming texts and perhaps some outgoing text left...you still have your number and account for 30 days beginning on the 20th february...Can you give us more details of what happened? No personal info.

You can reach the moderator here for info in your account specifically...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

@Kamranaslam1512 wrote:

I purchased this monthly 10 $ plan never used it more than five min and during the period of 10 days and services has been terminated where as l have paid for two months in advance that means till 20th April 2019.  Please check the matter at your end and inform me accordingly. There is no question to add on money in just 10 days only  ? 

Message me directly on my cell no.

Edited by computergeek541:  phone number removed

@Kamranaslam1512 , please do not post your phone number.  All customer service is provided through this forum and through private messaging with the moderator staff.  Also, anyone with an internet connection can see your phone number when you post in that manner.  Customer servie can be contacted by contacting the user Moderator_Team.  You can reach them by clicking here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Kamranaslam1512

I purchased this monthly 10 $ plan never used it more than five min and during the period of 10 days and services has been terminated where as l have paid for two months in advance that means till 20th April 2019.  Please check the matter at your end and inform me accordingly. There is no question to add on money in just 10 days only  ? 

Message me directly on my cell no.

Edited by computergeek541:  phone number removed

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yep, if you used up the minutes before plan renewal for the next month, then that's it: no more minutes from the included plan, and 50 is easy to consume (minutes rounded up, VM checks count towards minutes, etc).

If you really want to stay on that plan, consider one of the Canada LD add-ons (I believe 200 or 400 min). Consider also that these minutes carry over until they're all used up. One of the benefits of add-ons.

If you generally need more minutes per month and don't want to track add on usage, as others said you should consider switching to one of the unlimited plans. If unlimited Canada-wide is important (as that's the type of minutes included in the $10 plan), consider the $30 plan w/ unlimited minutes/text/500 mb data. Anything below that other than your existing plan would just include unlimited province-wide minutes, so be careful about that.

Someone already removed your personal phone number from your original post. Take care to not post personal details like that moving forward, to be on the safe side.

Good luck!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kamranaslam1512 wrote:

Please note that l have purchased a monthly plan on 20th Feb 2019 through Wal-Mart Pickering and paid an advance for two months i.e $20.00 + applicable Tax.

Today l received a message that l have remaining 10 min and my services had been terminated.  Please help me to solve this problem .

My phone number 6xxxxxxx message me please .  Thanks .. Kamran

Edited by computergeek541:  removed personal information

First off welcome to PM.  So you got a message you had 10 minutes left were you on the phone or have you checked your usage to verify that you used the remaining 10 minutes?  You can purchase a Long distance addon that doesn't expire until all minutes are fully consumed that will cover you once you use up all your plan minutes.  The other options are to private message the moderators to ask to renew early, or wait until your new cycle.  Being that you have only been on the plan for a week and are out of minutes this might not be the best plan for you.  For $25/30 days  you can get unlimited calling and unlimited texting.  That might suit your needs better unless this was just a very very busy week and out of the ordinary.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kamranaslam1512 

Once your 50 minutes are used you either buy a talk add on or wait till your plan renews.. Or change plans..

Need Help? Let's chat.