cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publicmobile internet

darlene1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My husband and I both are with public mobile but our mobile data don't work I tried everything

9 REPLIES 9

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlene1, am I seeing those dates correctly, it took practically 5 months or so for the MODS to get to you? and you're indicating it was just resolved?  That's a pretty long time if this is the case.  You're pretty loyal to have gone that long without data.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello darlene1,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to better assist you in regards to your data issue, please send us a private message.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @darlene1!

Which phone are you using? 

It may simply be a buggy sms app.  So first step should be to try a different app.  

Sorry I haven't read the history of this issue in previous pages as its an old thread. So I will just start by suggesting the generic simplest solutions first.  

darlene1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I do have use of mobile data now for the web and to receive pictures but I cant send pictures

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlene1,

Did your issue get resolved?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@darlene1, has there been any change to the status on this?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Is this a renewal date related issue possibly?  *IF* you are on a 3G speed plan, there have been reports of the data not renewing.

Any problems like this usually result in requiring assistance from the @CS_Agent.  You can send them information for your account(s) via a private message (look for the envelop icon near the top right corner).  Typically include account number if you have it, phone number, and PIN.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Assuming that calling and text work and there's a network connection, the problem with data issues usually are APN settings related.  Take a look at this post on setting up the phone for data.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-up-Data-APN-on-your-phone/ta-p...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlene1 did your data work before or are you just joining.

if old customer then probably you have used up your data.

if new customer:  APN settings or a netword reset/ factory reset (lg phones) is sometimes needed

this link might help out

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-up-Data-APN-on-your-phone/ta-p...

basically though a little more detail on your situation hardware new/vs old customer might help  the community guide you to teh proper answer.

Need Help? Let's chat.