cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public vs Eastlink

station1104
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I will post this for anyone looking to make the jump to Public!  I was with Eastlink on their newest network ( faster texts/calls/data ) this is the biggest laugh i ever had. I ported or to Public on the wekend from my Eastling account. Ya Public's 3g to Eastlink LTE no difference!!!!  Texting and calling is 100% better and faster then Eastlink! Don't think twice not to make the jump from any other provider to Public! Public is as good if not better for less!!!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

car62
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was going to get eastlink so I can buy my iPhone 14 out wright but keep my public plan on my other phone just in case so I guess what you are saying keep public 

@station1104 wrote:

I will post this for anyone looking to make the jump to Public!  I was with Eastlink on their newest network ( faster texts/calls/data ) this is the biggest laugh i ever had. I ported or to Public on the wekend from my Eastling account. Ya Public's 3g to Eastlink LTE no difference!!!!  Texting and calling is 100% better and faster then Eastlink! Don't think twice not to make the jump from any other provider to Public! Public is as good if not better for less!!!!!!!!!

Let's remember that Eastlink started a network during a time of new entrants entering the market. Their network surely has catching up to do, although I am not in a region where I can try Easlink service. Some of the challenges that Eastlink and their customers have faced are likely similar to those of Freedom Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.