cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile self serve is down for maintenance

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Was down on 14th and down again on 15th 2:25 am just to update all public mobile customers looks like serious renovation in the pipeline but let's see if anyone see any changes on self serve good night
.thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
12 REPLIES 12

Webslinger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Appears to be down again

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Harvir_K perhaps you missed @David_J's response above. Find it here.

I'm going to mark David's respnose as the solution.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Harvir_K
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Did they change anything

@will13am

@zhadj030

Yes I was up to add a voucher one of mine friend bought a public mobile voucher from Petro Canada by mistake yes by Petro Canada so I bought it from him and I work till 130 am when i got home I was trying to load up to my account that's why I was up and find out self serve was down again for maintenance lol 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@David_J. Thank you for securing the site. 

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Good to know . But seriously who is awake at 2 am ?

Thx for updating us @David_J

The maintentance on the morning of the 15th was a Zero Day patch being installed.

We try to always notify via the Community when we know the activation portal or self serve portals will be down. In some cases (like the patch) it isn't always possible.

DJ

Nothing new I can see...

@xCameron94x wrote:

better question, who is even up at 2:25 am. I need my sleep so I dont get too angry at work every morning Smiley LOL

If I was up all night, I would not be too angry.  I would just be sleeping on the job. 

better question, who is even up at 2:25 am. I need my sleep so I dont get too angry at work every morning Smiley LOL

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is an unplanned outage, so I doubt it is for maintenance.  Planned maintenance outages have always been announced.  What are you doing in your account at 2:25 am that is so important?

Need Help? Let's chat.