cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile site problems

watsonbd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The site seems to be bouncing all over the place.  Having long distance trouble.  Went to check my plan and in last 30 minutes it has shown my balance as $158, then $48 and now $24.

Any insights?

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@watsonbd , check the payment history.  Unless there is a renewal or an add-on purchase fund balance should not change.  

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@watsonbd Try to use another device to login. Does it show the same info? Wait for a while and try again. If the same picture remains until the end of the day, you may contact moderators for explanation: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible) OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@watsonbd wrote:

The site seems to be bouncing all over the place.  Having long distance trouble.  Went to check my plan and in last 30 minutes it has shown my balance as $158, then $48 and now $24.

Any insights?

It should be finished by now but I would guess it's still in the renewal process. Which might also explain why calling isn't working.

How much is your plan cost?

What are all your rewards?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@watsonbd wrote:

Any insights?

I don't have your issue ATM.

Logoff your session and restart your browser to try again.

Sometime, I have your issue if I switching between my accounts too quickly.

i.e. logoff one account and login to another account too quickly.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@watsonbd  this is the first that I have ever heard about this. Try restarting your browser, clear your browser history, go to private/ incognito mode and log in again. Let us know if it works. Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.