cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile offers and deals

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

Received this text from Public Mobile a few seconds ago:

Public Mobile here with an exciting offer for 1604-xxx-xxxx. Join Koodo and receive 2GB of LTE data, unlimited CANADA-WIDE MINUTES & international text, for ONLY $40 per month! PLUS get $100 in bill credits! You may be eligible for a $0 phone with the Koodo Tab. Be sure to check out our limited time offers like LG's BONUS TV with any pre-order of the LG G7.

Redeem online at https://Koo.do/choosekoodo and use promo code

GOKOODO402GB. Your validation code is your phone number. Offer ends May 31st, 2018. You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals.

Not sure if anyone else is interested in this

12 REPLIES 12

@pku wrote:

@tankrd wrote:

If you unsubscribe from these offers is there a way to enable getting them again?

how does one unsubscribe from promo texts?

@pku

As you can glean from this thread, we haven't found a way to get them back. So you want to think twice about unsubscribe.

Instructions have always been at the end of every informational text I received from PM. Be aware that it's likely that you will unsubscribe from all short codes if you cancel on one.

pku
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@tankrd wrote:

If you unsubscribe from these offers is there a way to enable getting them again?

how does one unsubscribe from promo texts?

tankrd

If you're not receiving it, you're not targetted this round.

gelmac

I'd like a koodoo referal for the $45 8GB if you have

@X-Files wrote:

It was 6GB LTE data $40/month before !  you should PM me for a referral code to save both moneys. I can step by step show how its works!~ Robot wink

And BTW: Koodoo's VoLTE and WiFi calling already on board now, much better choice !

VoLTE and VoWiFi are only available on certain devices.  While we may have been offered 6GB, this is a different offer for a different qualifying plan.

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It was 6GB LTE data $40/month before !  you should PM me for a referral code to save both moneys. I can step by step show how its works!~ Robot wink

And BTW: Koodoo's VoLTE and WiFi calling already on board now, much better choice !

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Oh what the heck, three's company.  I am a Koodo customer also.  If anyone needs a referral code, I can oblige as well.  Thanks in advance of anyone asking. 

As a veteran of Koodo migration past, I recommend waiting a bit just in case the offer might be sweetened.  The early bird might not get the worm.  Smiley Happy

I have a code as well but have bumped the thread that has many members here that have codes available. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Okay, time for a shameless plug: if anyone would like a Koodo referral code, let me know and I'll PM you.  Process only takes a few mins before you order/purchase and less than a min after you finish your activation and number porting, and earns us both a $25 bill credit 8-10 weeks later.  If you don't already have a referral code from a friend or family member, there's a bunch of us here that would gladly give you one.  Saves us both money.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mpcdesign, keep in mind that these offers are specific/restricted to the recipient.  Only people who have received the message can take advantage of the offer.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What plan are you on now?

Need Help? Let's chat.