cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile is proud to run of the TELUS network

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I got this email just now. It talks about how much Telus is spending on spectrum and upgrading to the next generation. Since this was targeted to PM customers, does that mean PM plans could see 5G soon, or at least a boost to full LTE?

Fixing link .... I can't get it to work properly - maybe others will get the email as well

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@smp99 wrote:

I got this email just now. It talks about how muchTeluss is spending on spectrum and upgrading to the next generation. Since this was targeted to PM customers, does that mean PM plans could see5GG soon,

I wish, but no I don't think so. Smiley Happy

or at least a boost to fullLTEE?

Don't hold your breath. Smiley Frustrated

Fixing link .... I can't get it to work properly - maybe others will get the email as well

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@smp99 wrote:

I got this email just now. It talks about how much Telus is spending on spectrum and upgrading to the next generation. Since this was targeted to PM customers, does that mean PM plans could see 5G soon, or at least a boost to full LTE?

@smp99 Having 5G for PM has no point according to the company's competition strategy. Maybe somewhere in far future we will have 4G when others use 5GSmiley Very Happy

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

It's a marketing ploy designed to equate PM with reliability and coverage of Telus. It doesn't  mean any upgrades are coming out way @smp99 . Thanks for sharing  it.

I received the "Telus" version of this (not including Public Mobile) maybe a week ago and meant to post it here. Good to see the acknowledgement by TELUS that they own Public Mobile occasionally!

AE_Collector
07E9AAC6-4C78-435A-B777-93149FA153B4.jpegDD565363-5D52-499D-9AFC-79C7822856F2.jpeg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@smp99 

Interesting....but you might want to remove your email address from it....down in the small print.

Need Help? Let's chat.