cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile financial help

dabr
Mayor / Maire

One of the household lines received this text message from PM.  I don't see it on PM's website where it would be useful for anyone needing the one time account credit if finances are stretched during this current pandemic.   As the message says you'll need to submit a ticket via SIMon and request the financial assistance.   Still a great offer from PM.

dabr_1-1590000925046.png

View in web browser.
Our response to COVID-19: Financial assistance to
those who need it
dabr_2-1590000925014.png

Public Mobile is committed to helping you stay connected and safe during these challenging times.
If you're experiencing undue financial hardship, we may be able to offer you a one-time credit to help you reactivate your service.
Conditions apply.
If you require financial assistance:
1. Reach out to us through our chatbot SIMon.
2. Enter "COVID Financial Assistance" into SIMon, and follow the prompts to complete the request form.
3. Please include your Public Mobile phone number, full name, and the phrase "COVID-19 Response: Financial Assistance" in the form description.
Note: you will also need a Community account to continue. Click here to learn how to create one.
dabr_3-1590000925016.png

dabr_4-1590000925017.png

dabr_5-1590000925017.png

dabr_6-1590000925018.png

Privacy Statement   |   Publicmobile.ca   |    My Account

Conditions:
1. Only customers that receive this email qualify for financial assistance. This offer cannot be transferred to another customer.
2. Credit amount will be equal to the customer's existing rate plan, at the time of email receipt. Plan changes are not permissible.
3. Offer is limited time only and provided at Public Mobile’s sole discretion. Offer can be cancelled or changed without notice to customer.

Edit:  It would seem based upon condition (1) that this offer is only available to the recipient of the email who have received it.  Hopefully, those customers who need to, take advantage of it as it's only available for a limited time.

8 REPLIES 8

Nanqui
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow! That’s very good from public mobile! 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

good

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Actually PM are helping us every 30 days with their generous rewards program even during normal time. 

Thanks PM for thinking about the subscribers during the current difficult time. 

Have a better and better days!

@dabr wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

As said, this is not available to everyone. I am not sure how they determine eligibility of this. In any case, if you are truly in need of financial assistance, reach out to the @CS_Agent for more info. 

@NDesai   I wasn't aware that this offer is only going out to some customers and actually the account that received it is suspended as it's only used couple of times a year.  PM may be thinking it was suspended because of inability to pay. 

Anyway, so far we are managing well like most others, but I think it could help some else who may need assistance.

Yeah, makes sense to target expired/suspended accounts to get them up and running again at least for a month. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wow, that's nice of PM. Glad to see they try to help people in extra need.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@NDesai wrote:

As said, this is not available to everyone. I am not sure how they determine eligibility of this. In any case, if you are truly in need of financial assistance, reach out to the @CS_Agent for more info. 

@NDesai   I wasn't aware that this offer is only going out to some customers and actually the account that received it is suspended as it's only used couple of times a year.  PM may be thinking it was suspended because of inability to pay. 

Anyway, so far we are managing well like most others, but I think it could help some else who may need assistance.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@dabr hi nice to see they are offering some relief 

Need Help? Let's chat.