cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile app

Are there any plans to have an app for PM? Be nice instead of having to go to the website to do things.

Oracle

Re: Public Mobile app

No plans for an app at all. 

Koodo also nixed theirs. 

Mayor / Maire

Not yet...perhaps one day.. @Patmac

@Lieux, as @mimmo mentioned, Koodo got rid of their's as the community preferred the website over the app.

@Patmac, if you're on Android and looking for a data monitor app for a 30- or 90-day cycle, get Data Witness PM, from community member @IWIK.  It's free for members of the community.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Patmac PM doesn't have any app. Interaction with comminty is way better over the computer instead of app. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Its unlikley they will have app anytime soon.

Use the website, it has everything.   

Mayor / Maire

@Patmac if you use an Android phone and want to app-ify the self-serve and/or community sites, please see this tutorial:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/Very-Partial-workaround-for-lack-of-P... it's free and only takes a few mins to set up.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Patmac wrote:

Are there any plans to have an app for PM? Be nice instead of having to go to the website to do things.

I think it would be a better idea to make the website more mobile friendly.  The font sizes are absolutely horrid looking on a mobile device.  And too small

Oracle

@bridonca wrote:

@Patmac wrote:

I think it would be a better idea to make the website more mobile friendly.  The font sizes are absolutely horrid looking on a mobile device.  And too small

You can control the display size through your phone.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

I have used the apps with other providers and always ended up going back to the online account page. Apps were bulky, laggy and overall useless.