cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Voicemail

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi 

Any chance Public Mobile will offer more voicemails and they dont deleate as fast?

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Patrick_R wrote:

Just asked cause my previous plan had unlimited voicemail with no time deleate frames

@Patrick_R unlimited number of messages that you could keep for an unlimited amount of time with no auto-deletion and no mailbox full messages?  Wow, who was that with and how much extra did it cost for the upgrade?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Patrick_R

Just asked cause my previous plan had unlimited voicemail with no time deleate frames

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would suggest using YouMail, fantastic visual voicemail provider, and their free plan gives you 10 transcriptions per month. I believe old voicemails stay forever. 

All it takes is a couple of steps to set up the call forwarding. 

JaimeLaPizza

@Patrick_R wrote:

Thanks

Is that hard to do?

No, not really.  If you want to give it try: https://www.fongo.com/

There are many options for call forwarding (if busy, if no reply, unconditional).

I think you can use Telus' instructions because Telus and Public Mobile are the same.

https://www.telus.com/en/qc/support/article/call-forward-mobile

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Patrick_R wrote:

Hi 

Any chance Public Mobile will offer more voicemails and they dont deleate as fast?

I don't think much chance.  Public Mobile is a budget service. We are lucky they don't give us the cheap 3 message box like some carriers do.

Patrick_R

Thanks

Is that hard to do?

JaimeLaPizza

I do not know about improvements to PM's voicemail, but in the meantime, you could setup an account with Fongo, tranfer missed calls there and get your voicemail through their visual voicemail, which is quite convenient ! 

Need Help? Let's chat.