cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Self Service super slow - error out

bchow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is this just me or is anyone having issues logging into PM Self Service? I tried Google Chrome and Firefox without luck. If I wait long enough I may get lucky to login but then I click on anything else will give me an error message. I want to switch my plan over to the new plan but can't get to it.Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 3.59.19 PM.png

7 REPLIES 7

frank312

sometimes it does, just wait a period of time, will be good

CQCmaster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You use incognito mode on Chrome when signing up. Also, choose new phone number. Then once you are in your account, you can change/port your number to the old one.

Hope that helps!

bchow

I was able to sign in and change my plan without issues. Seems like it is stable now.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@bchow 

I was lucky to get logged in this morning. But now, the self serve page times out. At this point, you'll likely have to wait until late tomorrow morning to get logged in, after PM has finished their maintenance.

Probably jammed up because of the new 15 dollar plan lots of new sign ups

bchow

Glad to know i'm not the only one. This is the first time for me.

It's not just you, and it's not your computer or browser causing runtime errors.  Sometimes, I cannot get into my account, and even if I do, I am also sometime unable to do anything within my account without running into similar error messages (at least today).

Need Help? Let's chat.