Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Jobs In The Grater Montreal Area

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
3 REPLIES 3

@slash407 wrote:

thats interesting, i guess they have a hq somewhere in montreal, maybe for the grandfathered plans

Does Telus/Public Mobile have a Montreal HQ/location?  Yes, they do, but what does that have to do with grandfathered plans?  If you're suggesting that Public Mobile had a call centre there, that's entire possible (I do not know), but call centre access for all Public Mobile customer has been closed, so how would that lead to Public Mobile hiring in Montreal?

More likely, the recruitment of new sales representitives has to do with the opening of new corporate Public Mobile retail locations.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Poogzley wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

thats interesting, i guess they have a hq somewhere in montreal, maybe for the grandfathered plans

Actually I believe this is for their new pop up stores. As of this month none of the plans offer phone support, even the grand fathered ones.

@Poogzley bingo.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@slash407 wrote:

Actually I believe this is for their new pop up stores. As of this month none of the plans offer phone support, even the grand fathered ones.

Need Help? Let's chat.