cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Email address .

UthayanK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Can I get the email address for Public Mobile please. 

15 REPLIES 15

@Karenlynn07 wrote:

I have set up a account. Got a SIM card all set up.  My phone not working…..

@Karenlynn07 

What is the screen showing?  Do you see Public Mobile on top of the screen? or do you see SIM not provisioned?

you try reboot your phone?  

did you try put your SIM in another phone and see if it it works/

also, what kind of pone you have?  brand and model?

Karenlynn07

I have set up a account. Got a SIM card all set up.  My phone not working…..

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Roberta1 wrote:

email for public mobile please

@Roberta1 there isn't one.  If you need to contact Public Mobile, you need to talk to the chat bot first and request help:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?category=customer-support

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Roberta1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

email for public mobile please

Anonymous
Not applicable

@saul wrote:

xxxxx

@saul 

What is this for? Never a good idea to show your information in the open.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@saul   You need to delete your email by clicking on the 3 dots top right of your post.  This is a public forum and you shouldn't be posting any personal information here.

saul
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

*****************@gmail.com

@Christina43 wrote:

My phone line has been suspended. I tried to create an account and it says that I'm already registered when I go punch in my email it says my password is incorrect so I try to reset my password and it doesn't let me do it I need to activate my phone can anybody help me

You need help from the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem. Waiting time is USUALLY few hours to 2 days...

Christina43

My phone line has been suspended. I tried to create an account and it says that I'm already registered when I go punch in my email it says my password is incorrect so I try to reset my password and it doesn't let me do it I need to activate my phone can anybody help me

thanhvu

vuhoaithanh9471@gmail.com

wrote:

I have been trying to on a moderator with no luck. My account is suspended and I do not know if that has something to do with it. I made payment it shows in my balance but my service has of yet not been reactivated

@Johnchristine

You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

Public Mobile doesn't offer phone, e-mail or social media support - all interactions with customer service = moderator team start with a private message here in the community. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-our-Support-structure/m-p/16...

While as regular customers and community members we're happy to help with suggestions on most technical problems, the only people able to help with account related issues are the moderators (= Public Mobile employees).

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, PIN, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Johnchristine

I have been trying to on a moderator with no luck. My account is suspended and I do not know if that has something to do with it. I made payment it shows in my balance but my service has of yet not been reactivated

Not too long ago, Public Mobile combined all previous methods of contacting customer service.  With the exception of some long-time subscribers who are on a few older price plans, reaching customer service is now done only from within these community forums.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @UthayanK

Public Mobile neither has a business contact phone number, nor a company email address.  The only contact to PM employees is through the Moderators.  You can reach them via message @CS_Agent

PM is a company focused on self serve, and by not having a call centre or customer service contact like other companies, they're able to provide additional discounts and credits to existing clients.  Hence why they don't have those types of contact options.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@UthayanK No email address. However, to contact, you can send a private message to the Moderator_Team.

Need Help? Let's chat.