cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Community Formating

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I generally attempt to draft my posts to the community with in a word processer to attempted to benefit from the more advance spell and grammar check features than with in Public Mobile Community website. But I have found when attempting to transfer over what I have prepared that Public Mobile Community website has difficulty keeping it the same (format). Mainly things like single quote marks and double quote marks.

6 REPLIES 6

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
I mostly use my phone for the PM Community. My phone has autocorrect but the spelling is not always accurate. 🙂

@koimr1 IE tries their best okay Cat Sad

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I know what you mean but I think people that write their posts in something else and transfer over are probably in the vast minority of posters.

Having done some work in this (programmer by trade) I can say it's not as easy as it seems - every browser handles transferred data differently, and even within different versions of the same browser (looking at you, Internet Explorer!)

However, you can definitely post this as a suggesting in the Labs section. 🙂

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

They should improve their spell and grammar check and be more user-friendly to those who do draft posts in word processors.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There's a spell check feature, it's not real time.  You need to click it to do the spell check.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

I dont really see a real need for this. Its just really creating more work for yourself. Spelling and grammar does not need to be 100% perfect. I cant count how many times I have mispelled a word on here. What really matters is if your post provides the right information, and helps the person who is asking a question. 99.9% of the people wont care if a word is mispelled or if the grammar is off. 

Need Help? Let's chat.