cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile App

Wilmarryme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a mobile app for Public Mobile user?

15 REPLIES 15

SkimGuy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The 611 feature is good to know. Thanks

Chanah
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I can't find the original post, but one of our users made this page to use as a sort-of app - https://robingosse.ca/pm/

dickolamo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Actually i think the online site itself is pretty good already, I personally don't see the need for an app. but let's see!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wilmarryme @bradman20012 @jaysonnuera are you looking for a data tracker?  If so and you're on an iPhone, check out My Data Manager in the app store.  If you're on Android, MDM is also available, but the community recommends Data Witness PM, provided free by community member @IWIK (more info on Data Witness here). 

If you're looking for a general self-serve account app, and you're on Android, you may want to check out my tutorial on making your own (it's very easy, no big technical skills required) using the Hermit Lite app:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/Very-Partial-workaround-for-lack-of-P...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@bradman20012 wrote:

I really hope one is in development...it would be so much more convenient

It isn't going to happen. Koodo got rid of theirs and we have been told there won't be one for here

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Far from optimized but you can make a shortcut of the selfserve.publicmobile.ca using chrome on Android. That way, the page opens like an app and all you need to do is login to your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wilmarryme wrote:

611 service? Newly heard. Kindly enlighten me

Dial 611 and you can do some account functions. You'll need your PIN. It's also kinda rudimentary.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bradman20012 wrote:

Don't hold your breath. It's pretty low budget around here.

Wilmarryme

611 service? Newly heard. Kindly enlighten me

bradman20012

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wilmarryme wrote:

I see. I am also looking forward. Its hard to manage like this  Thank you so much

It's old school but there's also the 611 service.

Wilmarryme

I see. I am also looking forward. Its hard to manage like this  Thank you so much

jaysonnuera

No app yet but we are all looking forward to have it

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Wilmarryme

Unfortunately, there is no public mobile app.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wilmarryme wrote:

Is there a mobile app for Public Mobile user?

No.

Someone here has made a data monitoring app but it's not officially from Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.