cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provincial Plans

Brent01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wondering if I have a provincial plan and I receive a call from outside my province from another cell phone or landline do I get charged?

13 REPLIES 13

Maxr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mistake it was Telus. 

You all should calm down 

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Maxr wrote:

I have been charged for this before 

Stop spreading lies, Public Mobile doesn't charge for anything. They have never had any overages or Pay per use charges.  If something is not included in your Plan it simply doesn't work. Period 

Anna_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Brent01,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can get all the info at the link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Plans-amp-Add-Ons/ta-p/250167

Have a nice day!

Anna,

Public Mobile Moderator

@Maxr wrote:

I have been charged for this before 

Public Mobile doesn't charge for a anything such as an incoming call.  If something isn't included with the plan, it just won't work.

Additionally, it never matters for the receiver where a phone call comes from.  It doesn't matter who your carrier is.

What are you talking about @Maxr ?

Maxr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Brent01 wrote:

Wondering if I have a provincial plan and I receive a call from outside my province from another cell phone or landline do I get charged?

There are no Pay per use charges or overages with Public Mobile so there is no way you could be charged on a Public Mobile Prepaid Service.  Even let's assume you were with a different prepaid provider that had pay per use charges, you could leave no available prepaid balance, therefore no charge for calls. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Brent01 If you travel to a different province you can still receive calls from anywhere, but you will only be able to make calls to numbers in the province you are in at the time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Brent01- If you are within your province, you can receive a call from anywhere/anyone.  Period.

Not even if province...anywhere in Canada from anywhere in the world.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You will not be charged for any incoming call, no matter where it originates.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brent01BTW, if you travel to another province, you will likely be able to receive calls there also (there will be no charge).

Brent01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay, thanx. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brent01- If you are within your province, you can receive a call from anywhere/anyone.  Period.

Need Help? Let's chat.