cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

audrey_timm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It said when i signed up that i would recieve $5 off for 8 months, but nothing has come out of my account for that yet? And my plan is eligible so it should work... Whats wrong with this?Screenshot (3).png

5 REPLIES 5

@gblackma wrote:

@audrey_timm You pay the full amount when you sign up. You will get 1 $5 credit from month's  2 to 9 as corrected by @ShawnC13  below. Sorry about he misinformation. And welcome  to PM.

@gblackma  , it is all good we just need to remember that a lot of the time we are the first line of help for people so we really need to make sure we are providing accurate information to try and help someone who is already a little worried something has gone wrong.  Just continue reading lots of posts and if ever in doubt don't make a statement you aren't sure about.  *hint* for the announcements threads and questions about promos it is all there click on Offer details on the plan page to get more info and the announcements will also list pretty much all the information that gets asked about here.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@gblackma wrote:

@audrey_timm You pay the full amount when you sign up. You will get 2 $5 credits before you have to pay your next payment. 

@gblackma  , are you sure that they will get 2 $5 credits before the first renewal?  I think you are incorrect.  The announcement states that credits are applied on the 2nd through 9th 30 day cycle.  Remember this community is only as good as the information that is provided so we need to make sure what is presented is accurate.

credits.JPG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@audrey_timm You pay the full amount when you sign up. You will get 1 $5 credit from month's  2 to 9 as corrected by @ShawnC13  below. Sorry about he misinformation. And welcome  to PM.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@audrey_timm wrote:

It said when i signed up that i would recieve $5 off for 8 months, but nothing has come out of my account for that yet? And my plan is eligible so it should work... Whats wrong with this?Screenshot (3).png

The first credit is applied within 30 days as stated in the announcement post.

ETA:  It also says it right in the offer details!!  details.JPG

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

According to terms the first credit will be applied within 30 days of activation, the remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.