cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo plan expiring question

squidy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, New to PM. Just signed up on the promotional plan. I know if the promo plan isn't available you can't get it again so my question is how longer after it's inactive do you have before the plan also becomes expired? 

For example if there is a hiccup in the payment going through do you have time to sort it out before your plan becomes expired?

5 REPLIES 5

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hairbag1 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@squidy wrote:

Hello, New to PM. Just signed up on the promotional plan. I know if the promo plan isn't available you can't get it again so my question is how longer after it's inactive do you have before the plan also becomes expired? 

For example if there is a hiccup in the payment going through do you have time to sort it out before your plan becomes expired?

You'll get to keep the plan as long as you subscribe to it, although officially PM can give 30 days notice to change the price.  If you miss a payment, so long as you pay within 90 days of your last payment and/or you haven't changed to a different plan in your cycle, you will get to keep the plan you signed up for.

@dabr...just an FYI...customer has 90 days from the date the plan expires...not from last payment.

Be aware most promos have a disclaimer they are only valid if your account is in good standing / paid up. Although what others mentioned is correct... If you are thinking of just probably it on hold for 90 days there is no guarantee the plan will still be available to you

@hairbag1 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@squidy wrote:

You'll get to keep the plan as long as you subscribe to it, although officially PM can give 30 days notice to change the price.  If you miss a payment, so long as you pay within 90 days of your last payment and/or you haven't changed to a different plan in your cycle, you will get to keep the plan you signed up for.

@dabr...just an FYI...customer has 90 days from the date the plan expires...not from last payment.

Thanks @hairbag1  good to know and better still:)

@dabr wrote:

@squidy wrote:

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@squidy wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@squidy wrote:

Promotional parts of a plan are stated to stop if allowed to go into suspension but I'm not sure that's true in reality. Otherwise, plans will remain renewable up to 90 days after suspension.

Need Help? Let's chat.